Mauno Hermunen goes MX

Wer was zur MotoGP, der SBK WM, der F1, oder sonst einem anderen Sport loswerden möchte, der kann das hier tun.

Mauno Hermunen goes MX

Beitragvon Flow#30 am Mi 9. Mär 2016, 17:11

Schade für den sport, seine Show war legendär!! :(

Naja MX kann er auch, hoffentlich lässt er sich mal in der WM oder den Masters blicken.

http://www.supermoto-central.com/index. ... -supermoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAqTZSg1IDA

Eins meiner lieblingsvideos von dem typ :prost:
Contour Kameras, Independent Lederkombis gibts bei mir!
Flow#30

Re: Mauno Hermunen goes MX

Beitragvon Щ. am Mi 9. Mär 2016, 17:40

Schön zu hören. :square:
Nach der schweren Verletzung war ja komplette Funkstille.
Щ.

Beitragvon Щ. am Fr 18. Mär 2016, 17:01

So as many of you already know i wont be racing supermoto world champs this year. The promoting of the series has been in wrong hands for a long time and as you can see from this seasons calendar it is still in wrong hands. I will retire partly from this reason and also from other reasons. Greetings to the promoters that maybe its time to make BIG changes or supermoto world championship wont exist soon.

I will continue to ride motocross in finnish championship and i try to update this page a bit more than i did previously.

I want to thank all the people behind me and who has supported me during my career and made me a world champion in 2013, i dont have to say any names because you know who you are.

I would like to thank all my fans for the support and a special shout out to German supermoto community where i rode 2007-2010 everybody was so nice to me even i was just a foreigner from north. Those were good years and i learned so much from that time.

And also a big thank you to Petr Jr. Petr Sn. and Eva for being my middle european family for many years!

Niille suomalaisille jotka ei ymmärrä englantia, koittakaa kääntää!

https://www.facebook.com/Mauno-Hermunen ... 144242258/

S1 WM Kalender 2016 :roll: :tired:
03 April Spain Jerez
01 May Comunitat Valenciana Albaida
12 June Italy Magione
10 July TBA
11 September TBA
18 September Lombardia Castelletto di Branduzzo
01 October TBA
Щ.

Beitragvon Lurchi am Fr 21. Okt 2016, 06:55

I would like to thank all my fans for the support and a special shout out to German supermoto community where i rode 2007-2010 everybody was so nice to me even i was just a foreigner from north. Those were good years and i learned so much from that time.

Hat gerne mal 2 bis 12 K%reen getrunken, cooler Typ :P Irgenwo gibts noch nen Pild vom dem mit brennendem KDG-Burner-Helm :P :prost:
Lurchpelle

[X] <-- Hier bohren für neuen Monitor
Lurchi

Zurück zu Sidekick - andere Sportarten